Monday, October 23, 2006

White is for Magic & Blue is for Nightmares, by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Both of these books are amazing. They grab you right away and from then on you won’t want to put these books down. These are well written and easy to follow. But there are parts that made me as well as my friends cry, laugh, gasp, and scream. The endings of both are actually unexpected. I had no idea that was coming! I recommend these books to anyone who enjoys reading, being scared, involved, and on the edge. Because that is exactly how it is through these books. Happy Halloween! And have fun reading!
-Amber Christensen

1 comment:

K.Peterson said...

These books are great and the final two are just as good and suspenceful. Probably one of the best series I've read this year. I like this series because it has a female protagonist and it's romance, magic, and suspenceful.